The Deluxe Aluminium Attic Ladder is a solution for independent construction contractors as well as do-it-yourself homeowners. Open up an entire new space in the home for storage, whether it's above the ceiling of one-story or two-story homes.
The roof ladder is made from Aluminium & Pine, and comes complete with a smooth finish door. Expert craftsmanship means the ladder is exceptionally well-made for looks, durability, and safety. Each step of the ladder is serrated to provide anti-slip treads, and a safety lock with metal rod comes standard. Also included is a steel hand rail, again ensuring the safety of the user.
The Deluxe Aluminium Attic Ladder is appropriate for both traditional ceiling joists as well as trusses. The hatch door includes a seal to help prevent dust and wind drafts, and tension is spring-based and fully adjustable. Additionally, several smart features have been added to make installation as easy as possible. Complete, easy-to-follow instructions are included.
This particular model is intended for ceiling heights ranging from 2700 to 3050 mms.
Features of the Deluxe Aluminium Attic Ladder - 2700mm to 3050mm:
- Constructed from Pine
- 36mm wide hatch door features a timber smooth finish
- Steel hand rails for maximum safety
- Lock and metal rod included for added security
- Solid construction
- Spring tension is fully adjustable
- Clear assembly instructions for easy installation
- Door includes seal for wind drafts and dust
- Suitable for traditional ceiling joists and trusses
Specifications of the Attic Ladder - 2700mm to 3050mm:
- External Frame size: 550 x 1280 mm (W x L)
- Internal Frame size: 510 x 1240 mm (W x L)
- Range of ceiling height: 2700 to 3050 mm
- Door Panel size: 550 x 1260 mm (W x L)
- Side rails: 80 x 20 mm (W x D)
- Steps: 80 x 340 x 40 mm (W x L x D)
*Please Note: The metal frame shown in the images is for illustration purposes (to show how the item will look when it is set up) only and its not included in the package. This ladder is for domestic use only.
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.